To help you decide upon your storage requirements and assist you with preparation we have compiled some FAQ's below.
How much does it cost?
- The amount you pay depends on the length of time you want to rent the space. To get an idea of what the costs please email or telephone
How can I pay?
- You can set up a direct debit, bank transfer, cheque or cash.
Do I pay weekly or monthly?
- You can pay monthly, quarterly or annually in advance. Customers should receive their invoice 10 days before payment is due.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
- There is a refundable deposit required when you initially rent your container.
What is the minimum storage period?
- The minimum period is for one week, however we credit back all monies overpaid if you vacate your unit before your paid period expires
What can’t I store in my room?
- You can store virtually anything except: - living materials, such as animals and plants, hazardous items such as flammable liquids or explosives, items that can decompose. Unauthorised or illegal goods such as firearms.
When can I access my container?
- You can access your container 365 days a year, 24 hours
When can I move in?
- You can move in on the same day as you make your enquiry providing we have a suitable container for you. You will need to complete and sign your contract. Payment of your security deposit and the first invoice must be made prior to moving in.
What size containers do you have?
- Containers are 20ft x 8ft providing you with approximately 160sq ft of floor space, 1280cu ft of space. Generally enough space to accommodate the contents of a two or three bedroom house. Alternatively we offer a 10ft high, 8ft wide and 10ft deep, approximtaly half size unit
What about security?
- You are the sole holder of keys to your rented container. The site has 24 Hr security personnel. The entrance has a 24/7 manned barrier together with CCTV. At this point you will be required to show your pass card.